Panic Attack Cure – How to Get a Grip on Panic Attacks

25 0

The first thing that you need to do to deal with your panic attacks is to find a method or treatment and make a plan of attack to get your attacks under control. Panic attacks cure can only happen if you get rid of your fear and anxiety of having another attack.

If you suffer from panic disorder you will probably be quite anxious about it, and being anxious about the panic attacks can increase the severity and also the frequency of the attacks. So here are a few tips that can help you to reduce that anxiety.

1. Try not to worry so much. I know this is very hard to do especially if it is in your nature to be a worrier. Did you know that statistically 95% of what we worry about never actually happens. A counsellor told me this a couple of years ago and that is one statistic that I have always remembered and it really helped me in my journey to overcome panic attacks.

2. Allocate some worry time. This sounds a bit strange I’m sure, but it does help. Give yourself a certain amount of time each day when you area allowed to worry. It’s not allowed to be too long, just half an hour or an hour if you really need it. Actually take the time out to consciously sit and worry about something – don’t do anything else during this time – just sit and make a point of worrying about what ever is worrying you. You will find that is you sit and worry like this, that it will make things a bit clearer and you will worry less about it during the other times in your day.

3. Accept that some things will happen. You can’t avoid bad things happening and worrying about things happening wont stop them. As hard as it may be, you need to accept that some things will happen in life that you will have no control over it. Accept it and stop worrying about it. Remember that 95% of the things you worry about wont happen and the other 5% are probably unpredictable and wont change just because you are worrying about them.

4. Think positive thoughts. Just as you set some time aside each day for worrying, try to also set some time aside for positive thinking. It can help if you get yourself a notebook where you can just write a list of all the positive things that happened during the day. If you are a habitual negative thinker it can be hard to think positively, but it is important that you train yourself to think positive again. The more you think positively, the easier and more natural it will become.

5. Take time out. Try to take some time out for yourself to relax and take a break from life’s stresses. Exercise is good, particularly something like yoga, or even just a brisk walk, will help your body to loosen up and relieve some stress. Even a nice relaxing bath or playing a board game with friends or family can help you to de-stress.

I know some of these things seem hard to do, especially when you are feeling really down and anxious, but unless you take the steps to start improving your life and changing the way you think, then you will never get rid of those panic attacks.

Panic attacks cure is possible, but you need to be determined to make it work.

I’m sure that you don’t want to suffer from your panic attacks any longer, so take action today and get rid of those panic attacks for good. Visit our blog Panic Attacks Cure to learn the method that I used to eliminate panic attacks from my life.

About The Author